Hello, people of Cedar Park-Leander! Rose Mendez here with today’s issue of the Cedar Park-Leander Daily.
First, today’s weather forecast:
Mostly cloudy, rain; cold. Top: 42 Bottom: 34.
Here are today’s top three stories at Cedar Park-Leander:
- AE Industrial Partners has entered into an agreement to acquire a significant stake in Firefly Aerospace, one of the main suppliers of launchers and space vehicles. Based in Cedar Park, Texas, Firefly is committed to providing economical and convenient access to space for small payloads. Firefly is committed to re-establishing US leadership in the small-to-midsize launch market while building strategic international partnerships. (PRNewswire)
- Matthews Real Estate Investment Services, a California-based brokerage firm, negotiated the sale of a 21,061 square foot strip mall in Cedar Park. DeWitt Goss and Jeff Miller of Matthews represented the seller, Properties in Saadeh, in the transaction. The buyer was Legacy Properties, and the center was 94% leased at the time of the sale. (REBusinessOnline)
- Baseball season is well underway at high schools in the Cedar Park-Leander area, and tomorrow the Vista High School Rangers of Leander will face the McKinney North Bulldogs in a game at 11:00 a.m.. Keep in mind that games may still be closed to the public, so check with schools for advice on admission, masks and social distancing before game time. (Cedar Park-Leander Patch)
Today’s Cedar Park-Leander Daily is brought to you in part by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change your life and that of your community – and to access this amazing technology – click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource at Cedar Park-Leander!
Today in Cedar Park-Leander:
- Virtual story time for all ages – Cedar Park Public Library (10:30 a.m.)
From my notebook:
- Country music artist Colby Keeling will be performing tonight at the Wild West in Cedar Park. (Visit Cedar Park)
- Tomorrow be sure to visit the Texas Farmers Market in Lakeline, open every Saturday, rain or shine. The market is located in the Lakeline Mall parking lot across from Dillards. (Visit Cedar Park)
- What’s happening at Cedar Park-Leander this weekend? Check out Patch’s local events calendar to see what’s happening in and around town. (Cedar Park-Leander Patch)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
Do you like the Cedar Park-Leander Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
- Send this link to a friend or neighbor so they can subscribe
- Get your local business listed in front of readers
All right, all is well for today. See you soon!
— Rose Mendez
About me: Rose Mendez is a freelance writer. She is studying English Literature at Hunter College. She loves to read, walk around the city and have a coffee!